Bill is a bunny

Friday, March 31, 2006

The project for next week.

So, it's like this: I'll be posting here all of next week about the women in my life. My mother, my sister, friends and (here's the juicy part) my ex-girlfriends. I hate to pull the leash on y'all so soon after a pitch like that, but don't expect me to tell tales out of class about what we got up to in the bedroom or how they all fucked me over so bad that I became the misanthropic shithead you know today. If anything this is supposed to be a reevaluation of what I have and had in the opposite sex. So, there will be more soul bearing than ass bearing. Hopefully, this will be a binge and purge kinda thing, but without the messy vomit all over the bathroom. It'll just be in my heart. And now it will be out there for all of y'all to scrutinize and dissect. I'll give you one heads up: I'm a bit of a prick to my women. Of coure I don't mean to say that I OWN them. "MY women", sheesh, who do I think I am?

3 Comments:

  • At 4:41 AM, Blogger Billy Vidrine said…

    Where the hell is my friggin' post? I worked on that fucker for a long time, dammit!

     
  • At 7:49 PM, Blogger Corbin said…

    uh-oh. I learned this the hard way: type it offline and then paste it into the browser when it's done.

     
  • At 10:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You're only a prick in a good way, darling.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home